Cold Brew Blend
Beat the heat this summer with Novo’s Cold Brew Blend, the very same blend we use in our award winning Novo Nitro Cold Brew. Brewing great cold brew is a snap with this blend. All you’ll need is 12 ounces of the Novo Cold Brew Blend, ground for cold brew and 7 cups of filtered water. Then simply follow the instructions below.
- Add the ground coffee to an appropriate sized brewing vessel (we like the Toddy Cold Brew system, but a large mason jar works great).
- Add the water, fully saturating all the coffee grounds.
- Give the mixture a gentle stir to incorporate.
- Place in the fridge and let steep for 12-24 hours.
- After steeping, filter the coffee grounds from the water. If you don’t have a cold brewing system, pour the cold brew coffee first through a mesh sieve, then through a coffee filter.
- This creates a cold brew concentrate, which we recommend diluting with a 1:1 ratio of concentrate to water and then pouring over ice, but you should dilute it to taste.
- The concentrate will stay fresh in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Original Blend, Various Producers
Washed and Sundried Varieties
Nutty, Dark Chocolate, Full Body, Medium Acidity